J.C van der Linde and Venter Projects (Pty) Ltd was founded in 2006 following a management restructure of the family business which was established in 1953. The company is well placed in the medium to large size construction market for new build construction as well as alterations and additions with an annual turnover in excess of R1 .5 billion.
We also have teams specialising in minor projects for our clients. We are very well placed to serve the Gauteng area however, we also have teams that travel to service the neighbouring provinces.
Our core objective is to improve the lives of our staff and the communities within which we work. Management’s focus is on developing skilled personnel with strong characters and solid values in line with our company culture and empowering them to grow to achieve their full potential. We believe this is our biggest asset.
Thirty five percent of the company was donated to the Thandiwe Trust which was formed in partnership with PEN (Participate Empower Navigate – Pretoria City Centre Organization). The beneficiaries of the trust are disadvantaged young girls based in the Pretoria area.
Master Builders Association
The company is also a member of the Master Builders and Nation Builders Association.
- JC van der Linde & Venter Projects in the Construction World Magazine
- JC van der Linde & Venter Projects in the Architect and Builder
- Importing pillars of sustainability
- The challenges of major structural alternations
- Tuks new res and sport school
- Quarantine Camps
- TuksSport high school and Residence
- Refurbishment of the Mercedes-Benz driving academy
- Preservation focus for new TuksSport high school
- Download article about the Stringent demands in green star quest
- Pretoria contractors faced challenges of Green Building
- challenges of a sustainable Campus
- Stringent operational demands in Total House’s Green Star quest
- how Sustainable I-CAT campus posed challenges
- 2016 Trends and Ideas in the latest edition of Leading Architecture and Design
- Architect and Specificator at I-CAT
- Hazeldean Office Park
- Life Groenkloof Hospital IM Devision
- Medtronic Africa Building
- The Concrete Society of SA
- Concrete Trends – May 2017
- Centurion Motor Dealership
- Leo Haese BMW Project
- Tricky environmental and heritage considerations
- Reddam House: After dark
- PIA Awards for Architecture 2017
- I’CAT Environmental Solutions – PIA Award For Architecture
- Building bridges for the future
- The Workspace and MiWay partnership to boost entrepreneurship
- Architect and Builder Magazine – June 2020