J.C van der Linde and Venter Projects (Pty) Ltd was founded in 2006 following a management restructure of the family business which was established in 1953. All eight directors of the new management team are active shareholders and involved in the day-to-day operations and management of the company. The company is well placed in the medium to large size construction market of greater Tshwane, with the infrastructure and management capacity to complete building contracts to an annual turnover of R800m.
The company management is based on strong values with the core objective being to improve the lives of their staff and the community within which they work. We believe this focused ‘hands on’ approach gives us a financial and personal edge not only over our local competitors but also listed companies.
Since February 2011 thirty five percent of the company’s shareholding has been donated to the Thandiwe Trust which was formed in partnership with PEN (Participate Empower Navigate – Pretoria City Centre Organization). The beneficiaries of the trust are disadvantaged young girls based in the Pretoria area.
The company is also a member of the M.B.A. North as well as a member of the unashamedly ethical campaign.
OUR COMPANY PROFILE:
J.C Van der Linde and Venter Projects
Download our profile
8GB – Registration number: 207436
NHBRC Registration number: 35112
BROAD-BASED BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT:
Current Status: Level 6 SANAS BBBEE Verification
Download BEE Certificate
In addition to the above, we can offer our clients a Level 4 BEE Certificate or better through a strategic joint venture partnership agreement with Mosaic Construction (Level 1 BBBEE Contributor).
Master Builders Association
The company is also a member of the Master Builders and Nation Builders Association.
- JC van der Linde & Venter Projects in the Construction World Magazine
- JC van der Linde & Venter Projects in the Architect and Builder
- Importing pillars of sustainability
- The challenges of major structural alternations
- Tuks new res and sport school
- Quarantine Camps
- TuksSport high school and Residence
- Refurbishment of the Mercedes-Benz driving academy
- Preservation focus for new TuksSport high school
- Download article about the Stringent demands in green star quest
- Pretoria contractors faced challenges of Green Building
- challenges of a sustainable Campus
- Stringent operational demands in Total House’s Green Star quest
- how Sustainable I-CAT campus posed challenges
- 2016 Trends and Ideas in the latest edition of Leading Architecture and Design
- Architect and Specificator at I-CAT
- Hazeldean Office Park
- Life Groenkloof Hospital IM Devision
- Medtronic Africa Building
- The Concrete Society of SA
- Concrete Trends – May 2017
- Centurion Motor Dealership
- Leo Haese BMW Project
- Tricky environmental and heritage considerations
- Reddam House: After dark
- PIA Awards for Architecture 2017
- I’CAT Environmental Solutions – PIA Award For Architecture
- Building bridges for the future
- The Workspace and MiWay partnership to boost entrepreneurship